As of March 1, 2022
These Terms and Conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Amavi Event Planning + Design’s website, located at https://amavievents.ca/ (hereafter referred to as AmaviEvents.ca).
By using this website, you indicate that you have read, understand, and accept these Terms and Conditions and agree to abide by them at all times. Do not continue to use this website if you do not agree to abide by all of the Terms and Conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements:
- “Client,” “You,” and “Your,” refers to you, the person using this website and compliant to the Company’s Terms and Conditions.
- “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us,” refers to our Company.
- “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us,” refers to both the Client and ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing laws of Canada and the Province of Ontario. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she/they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, all content published and made available on this website is the property of Amavi Event Planning + Design, our website’s creators and contributors. This includes, but is not limited to images, text, logos, downloadable files, and anything that contributes to the composition of this website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access Amavi Event Planning + Design for your own personal use, subject to restrictions set in these Terms and Conditions.
You may not:
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Amavi Event Planning + Design.
- Republish material from Amavi Event Planning + Design.
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Amavi Event Planning + Design.
- Redistribute content from Amavi Event Planning + Design.
This Agreement shall begin on the date noted at the top of this Terms and Conditions webpage.
Parts of this website may offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information. Amavi Event Planning + Design does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Amavi Event Planning + Design, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments solely reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Amavi Event Planning + Design shall not be liable for the comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the comments on this website.
Amavi Event Planning + Design reserves the right to monitor all comments and to remove any comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Should you wish to post comments on this website, you warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy;
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant Amavi Event Planning + Design a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
HYPERLINKING TO OUR CONTENT
1. The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s website.
2. We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- Dot.com community websites;
- Associations or other groups representing charities;
- Online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- Accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us appear unfavourably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Amavi Event Planning + Design; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s website.
If you are one of the organizations listed in Paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your website, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URLs on our website to which you would like to link.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s website.
No use of Amavi Event Planning + Design’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement, unless approved by Amavi Event Planning + Design.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are brought against your website. No link(s) should appear on any website that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of any third party rights.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon request.
We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and their related policies at any time, at our discretion. Please see the section titled, “Changes,” for further details.
REMOVAL OF LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE
If you find any link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to do so or to respond directly to your request.
We put forth our best efforts to ensure that the information on this website is maintained; however, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy at any given point; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be held liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
As a user of our website, you agree to use our website legally, agree not to use our website for illegal purposes, and agree not to:
- Harass or mistreat other users of our website;
- Violate the rights of other users of our website;
- Violate the intellectual property rights of the website owners or any third party to the website;
- Hack into the account of another user of the website;
- Act in any way that could be considered fraudulent;
- Post any material that may be deemed inappropriate or offensive.
If we believe you are using our website illegally or in a manner that violates these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to limit, suspend or terminate your access to our website. We also reserve the right to take any legal steps necessary to prevent you from accessing our website in the future.
CONSUMER PROTECTION LAW
Where the Consumer Protection Act, or any other consumer protection legislation in your jurisdiction applies and cannot be excluded, these Terms and Conditions will not limit your legal rights and remedies under that legislation. These Terms and Conditions will be read subject to the mandatory provisions of that legislation. If there is a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and that legislation, the mandatory provisions of the legislation will apply.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Amavi Event Planning + Design and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates will not be liable for any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities, and expenses including legal fees from your use of this website.
Except where prohibited by law, by using AmaviEvents.ca, you indemnify and hold harmless Amavi Event Planning + Design and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates from any actions, losses, damages, liabilities, and expenses including legal fees arising out of your use of our website or your violation or these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario.
If at any time any of the provisions set forth in these Terms and Conditions are found to be inconsistent or invalid under applicable laws, those provisions will be deemed void and will be removed from these Terms and Conditions. All other provisions will not be affected by the removal and the rest of these Terms and Conditions will still be considered valid.
These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time in order to maintain compliance with the laws and to reflect any changes to the way we operate our website and the way we expect users to behave when using our website. We will notify users of changes to these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated Terms and Conditions on this web page and/or by posting a notice on our website homepage. We will also update the “effective date” at the top of this Terms and Conditions web page. You are advised to review these Terms and Conditions periodically for any changes. Changes to these Terms and Conditions are effective immediately upon being posted on this web page. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound by and follow these Terms and Conditions in their most current and up-to-date version. We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and their related policies at any time, at our discretion.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding the Terms and Conditions outlined herein, please contact us by email at email@example.com.